The Eagle Creek Community Forest Advisory Committee was created to help the Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District develop a Community Forest Plan.
Members include representatives of:
- Clackamas County Parks and Forest
- Clackamas River Basin Council
- Columbia Land Trust
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Oregon State University Extension
- Portland General Electric
- Private forest land owners
- The Trust for Public Land
- US Bureau of Land Management
- US Forest Service
- US Fish and Wildlife Service (Eagle Creek National Fish Hatchery)
- Meeting #1: March 15, 2019
- Meeting #2: May 9, 2019 site tour
- Meeting #3: June 24, 2019
We expect to have a very rough draft of the Community Forest Plan for review at the June meeting.
- Meeting #4: July 2019 – Not yet scheduled
We expect that the Committee will approve the Community Forest Plan at the July meeting.